ITT Controls Water Cut-off-Valve and Water Feeders
ITT Controls sells a huge variety of plumbing valves, including ball valve assemblies in brass, bronze and carbon steel for use with water, oil and natural gas systems. You can choose 2- or 3-way general purpose solenoid water valve kits for controlling and mixing water, chemicals and inert gases. A sump disposal, wastewater or ejector line, with a check valve provides the necessary backstop to prevent backflow from contaminating clean water.
Besides water cut-off-valves, ITT Controls also sells various types off water feeders. For instance McDonnell & Miller Series 851/851-S is one that we have in our productrange.
The benifits of the McDonnel & Miller 851 series is:
- For receiver tanks in commercial or industrial applications
- Mounts directly on the receiver, eliminating need for equalizing connections
- Quick-change replaceable cartridge valve and strainer
- Proportional feed action
- Mounting Flange
- Maximum water supply pressure 150 psi (10.5 kg/cm2)
- Maximum inlet water temperature 120°F (49°C)
- Maximum receiver pressure 35 psi (2.5 kg/cm2)
If you need more information about water cut-off-valves or water feeders please contact ITT Controls via firstname.lastname@example.org